I'm soo soo glad it is Friday! TGIF. It's been a long and stressful week in lab, and I am just exhausted. I haven't had time to prepare my outfit post but an outfit post will be up next week!
I have been so busy with trying to wrap up experiments so I can start writing my dissertation and papers, but there's so much data and information to sift through, and so much to still do, it is a little overwhelming, and I am having a hard time balancing everything while still trying to take care of myself.
Well, I hit a milestone for my blog, I finally hit 1000 followers on instagram!!! It is a great accomplishment, and I hope to hit more milestones soon!
To celebrate hitting 1000 followers, I am hosting a giveaway, and I am giving away this amazingly perfect Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb perfume! I love this scent, and I am hoping you do too!
It is $115 value perfume, 1.7 oz., and it is literally the bomb.com!! lol It is an amazing scent.
Disclaimer: This giveaway is not hosted by or affiliated with Viktor and Rolf, I am purely giving it away on my own account in order to celebrate hitting a blog milestone!
A couple of rules (please read before entering):
1. Entries will be verified, so please leave the appropriate username or email address as stated in the rafflecopter below.
2. No duplicate accounts for entries - if I discover you are using multiple accounts you will be disqualified.
3. No Giveaway only Accounts - If you are a giveaway only account you are not eligible for entry!
4. US Residents only are eligible to win the Perfume - So sorry about this if you are international, but I don't think you are allowed to ship perfumes international/I am worried about it getting confiscated :( If you enter and you are international and you are chosen as the winner, then you will be given a different gift that I determine, so please still enter, just know the prize will be different. :)
5. That's it! Enter and good luck!
Thanks for following along for the ride! I'm soooo happy for how much my blog has grown and can't wait to see what else is in store in the near future :)
Have a wonderful weekend!