Welcome to Part 3 of my Vice 3 Tutorial Series! I am obsessed with this palette and how many vibrant looks I can create with it! On this MLK day, I am heading off to lab with a late start (I deserve to sleep in!), I created this vibrant, fun Goldie-Pink look using shades I have used before in my other tutorials, but they all work well together as well! I am surprised how many different looks you can create with this palette! And the colors are so vibrant and bright, it is beautiful! Check out the look and tutorial below! Complete Look by Urban Decay Products (Eye shadow and Mascara!)
1. First, prime your lids with some type of eye shadow primer, I chose to use Urban Decay Primer potion.
2. Sweep (1) Bobby Dazzle across the inner corner of the lid, priming the lid with a nice shimmery white color.
3. Dab (2) Sonic slightly in the inner/middle lid, I figured out that when looking straight into the mirror, I put it slightly to the inside of the actual iris. I tried to pack a little bit more to make it more pigmented but be careful its not too red.
4. Add (3) Lucky to the middle, adding more to make the shade brighter to be able to discriminate it against Sonic.
5. Add (4) Bondage to the outer corner in a V-shape and use it to blend in the crease. Be careful of fall out from the shades, especially with this dark shade, as it might smudge.
6. Use the fat end of your brush to blend the colors so they aren’t too separate.
7. Line the upper lid with a liquid liner, bringing it to a cat eye if you like.
8. Coat your lashes with mascara and enjoy your look! I used Urban Decay Perversion Mascara with Subversion Lash Primer!
What do you think about this look? Would you wear this look to work or do you think its more appropriate for night time?
Want to request any looks or a look for a special event with this palette? Let me know in the comments below and I’ll try to create a look tutorial!
xo – Andrea