Hey guys, here is Tutorial 1 in my series of Vice 3 looks! This is a simple look I created using my new Urban Decay Vice3 Palette featuring Pink shades! I fell in love with this palette from the moment I opened it, the colors are so vibrant and pigmented, they are perfect!
This look is great for a daily look, the pinks are so romantic with just a bit of drama at the outer corner with the darker shade! It also can work as a going out/glam makeup look to add some pizzazz!
Here is the look with the corresponding numbers/shades labeled!
1. First, prime your lids with some type of eye shadow primer, I chose to use Urban Decay Primer potion.
2. Sweep (1) Alien across the entire lid, making sure you get enough of it on the inner corner.
3. Blend (2) Alchemy and (3) Sonic in the center of your lid.
4. Add (4) Bondage to the outer corner.
5. Use the fatter end of the brush to lightly blend the shades so they aren't too distinct from one another
6. Line your upper lid with a liquid liner, bringing it to a cat eye if you like.
7. Coat your lashes with mascara and enjoy your look!
I don't particularly like the brush that came with this palette so I have been using another brush but mainly my Naked3 palette brush, which is wonderful!
What do you think of this look? Have you tried the Vice3 palette yet? Which are your favorite shades?
Stay tuned for my next post on another look using my Vice3 palette!
xo - Andrea